Here it is...the first video of our little guy. We are having a great time in St. Petersburg! This is our first full day and spent around 4 hours at the orphanage and more time with the Adoption Committee (one lady). I'm dead tired! We haven't slept much and it's currently 10:45 pm and light outside--it was light at 3:30 am when we got up (yes, it is because I thought the lady asked for our room number (330) after I told her we needed an 8 am wake-up call). He warmed up to us after only around an hour...we were impressed considering he must have been woken up from a nap, he looked so tired. We brought some toys and have currently found the most annoying toy ever, and he loves it!
Later I will post a video of one of the first times he laughed. When he was first brought to us he barely moved. Poor little guy had to be scared...tall people who speak different words. We have a great translator who talked to him for us, but we are interacting just fine now. He started laughing and playing! He hit Nathan in the face with a cup--ah, the stories are already starting. Enjoy the video, I am off to visit Aleks (Sardar)...this internet is so slow I can only get oe video every half hour or so to load.
1 comment:
He is awesome!! I guess you guys are going to have to get a piano. I want to squeeze him. Is that wrong? I am so excited, probably more for me than for you, but still for you. See if they will just let you bring him home this time. Be safe, have fun and be careful. Squeeze the little guy for me will you.
Post a Comment