November 6, 2009
The official date Nathan and I have a son!!!! Today was court, very intimidating, but we were approved! His name is officially Aleksander Charles Harman and he is our son. Now they are working on getting all his paperwork together. On the 17th Nathan will go to sign a bunch of a papers and then around 4:00 our time (7 am your time) we will go to get him for, well, forever!
Now for the video, first the "Funny Daddy" video and then the some very special footage for everyone...this is the first sighting of the smartest child in the world (remember, we are halfway around the world and have a pretty good perspective of the world in general).
Okay, Funny Daddy:
Here you will see a genius child stack cups. He does love those cups...
Well, good that I posted that instead of the 20 minutes of SCREAMING he did before then. He keeps getting woken up from a nap and then given to us. Oh well, soon he will be living out of a suitcase in various hotels with us.
Saturday and Sunday are no visit days so we won't see Aleks until Monday
3 comments:
Is this just the craziest day for you? I'm sure you really can't wait until the 17th... but it's just awesome! Can't wait to welcome you home. Much love to A.C.!!!
I loved watching him figure out the cups! SO smart!!! Congratulations you guys!!
Miranda
I love his little belly! He's a champion cup stacker in the making.
Post a Comment